[Jandek] Eighty dollars.

bjouellette at verizon.net bjouellette at verizon.net
Wed Mar 30 07:12:12 PST 2005

Hey, Dek-heads.

Just got the documentary on DVD and love the hell out of it.

The only music I have of Jandek's right now is whatever I've cobbled
together from P2P.  I've really become fascinated and enthralled with
the music and decided to place an order.

I got a money order from my bank for eighty bucks and sent it to
Houston along with a note saying "Hey, here's my order. You choose."

It's sort of an experiment.  I'm totally jazzed to see what I get back.
  Corwood may send the first half of the catalog, or the second, or the
even numbers, or the odd, or he may pick his favorite twenty discs.

I'm just hoping I don't get twenty copies of "Blue Corpse" as a gag.
Further developments as they surface.

Jason the Weird.

DAGNABBIT!
The Power of Pure Stupidity