[Jandek] Pitchfork - what's the deal?

Jonathan 23 bad_dreams at elvis.com
Fri Jun 17 09:06:46 PDT 2005

sorry, but pitchfork deserves all the abuse and worse.

they open themselves to those kinds of comments by being whores to major labels, reviewing,
publicizing and even recommending the trash put out by corporate labels, who regularly fuck artists and
the public over with in-house publishing contracts, no benefits for employees, funding the RIAA, etc.

{23}