[Jandek] richard youngs

Steve Bouton sleeve at efn.org
Tue Jun 14 21:47:20 PDT 2005

"I read Pitchfork a lot just because I don't really know of any decent
music sites, but they disgust me more every day. Do you know of any
music sites that actually deserve people's readership?"

Well, I do like Jon's site Brainwashed quite a bit, I also hang out at
I Love Music (http://ilx.p3r.net/newquestions.php?board=2 , where there
are indeed Jandek threads), and Stylus can be interesting as well.
Then there's the whole universe of MP3 blogs, best cataloged by Tofu
Hut right here: http://ilx.p3r.net/thread.php?msgid=5777414

Music critic blogs?  Agony Shorthand, Lexicon Devil, More In The
Monitor...

Oh yeah, I have a bunch of links on my site as well...
http://www.freewebs.com/sleeveblog

HTH,