[Jandek] Swampful of Jandek

aerick duckhugger agentduckhugger at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:42:02 PDT 2005

Swamp Full of Jandek IS crap?... Rather should be... Swamp Full of Jandek
WAS crap... seeing that it was a holiday special of my KAOS radio program
that I did back in November of 2004. There was an archive up for awhile..
but it's down now.

I'm itching to hear the details as to what earns it Roscoe's distinction of
"crap" as well, eh? I mean.. hell.. I can come to my own conclusions for
sure... It was a messy... noisy... psychotic... probably the kind of thing
that would turn the stomach of anyone on here who likes to regularly throw
out oh so serious statements about Jandek being a genuine blues musician or
whateverthecrap.

But hell.. Jandek is weird and awkward and noisy and jangly and fucked up
and wonderful.... I figured that it would be an interesting effect to smash
everything of Jandek's that I had into one big quivering bloody pulp and see
what the results were... stare at it's mangled carcass on the train tracks
and poke at it.

Personally I was pleased with the results... Roscoe wasn't... still wish
he'd give more than just a dismissive "it's crap" statement to it n' all...
ho hum... ho hi-di ho!!

Also, Matt.. what's all this shit about "hipsters" anyways? I don't let
those foul rodents anywhere near my radio show!! Any hipsters try crawling
their smarmy vermin hides into my radio show, I pick up my ol' tar shovel
and fend 'em off while hollering... "back ye' fuck'rs!! More lottery for
less twine!!"

Cock Tapestries,
Aerick "aSMm" Duckhugger
http://www.duckhugger.com

P.S. - I'm likely doing another Swamp Full of Jandek holiday special for
Jandek Day 2005!! So stay tuned to the Super Secret Lodge Show for more
crap!! Yee haw!!