[Jandek] glasgow

Carlin, Steven J Steven.Carlin at mottmac.com
Mon Jun 6 02:47:48 PDT 2005

I think I understand your point Jakob, maybe it is the music I generally listen too and the gigs that I normally attend that affected my viewpoint. I don't like to view artists as superior people, they are just normal dudes with a bit of talent... There was no reason why you should have been intimidated to talk to Jandek at the train station, hell, you could have bought him a beer and maybe had a pleasant train journey chatting with him and learning more about him as a person!

Anyways, it is good to hear that you had good times over in this Country :)