[Jandek] Where can I find Jandek records in Belgium?

Flcon18Fan at aol.com Flcon18Fan at aol.com
Sun Jun 5 12:40:37 PDT 2005

It's true that there were some bands doing some blues or blues influenced
material before the Stones came but you had to go out and find them. The Stones,
 Zepplin and the Yardbirds and others from over there made the sound super
popular over here to the mainstream youth (white) market, most of whom had
never  heard it befor and didn't even know what it was.. It is almost impossible
to say  that the Blues wasn't re imported to our side by those guy's. The only
reason  that the big blues guys even went over there was because they couldn't
make a  living here. The Rolling Stones already had 3 or 4 albums out before
Capt  Beefheart released their first one and I'd be willing to bet that those
3 or  four outsold all of Capt. Beefheart albums ever released by 3 or 4 times.
It should be noted that it was sold to us as Rock and only the music crowd
knew it as blues music. The real story is only now becoming widely known.