[Jandek] glasgow

James Davies j.snowdendavies at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 05:16:31 PDT 2005

If I were playing a solo gig in another country, I'd probably go by
train, and borrow instruments from other bands.  Sounds reasonable to
me.

As a solo musician from time to time I've always found it easier to
travel light and alone; less hassle regarding places to stay, where to
eat etc, and perfectly okay if you like your own company.

Jim.