[Jandek] Jandek plays 3 US shows - Please help?

Jim Vreeland logcabinrecluse at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:57:55 PDT 2005

Holy shit, I've just gone from total excitement to an amazing letdown.  I
too had emailed the Archives and was told that tickets go on sale the 8th.
Nothing about the no internet sales, or phone sales.

I will be in San Diego on that day - flying out for my cousin's wedding.
Big bummer because I live 45 min away from NYC.  If anyone from my area is
planning on getting tickets, could you help me out?  I would like to get
two, as my lady and I have just been smiling wide for the last hour, now
frowning!

Someone please help?

Jim
kahdena at yahoo.com