[Jandek] Jandek plays 3 US shows

Allen Rendel arendel at ripco.com
Fri Jul 22 13:46:26 PDT 2005

The Film Archives in NYC confirmed for me.  I was already planning on being
in NY the weekend before, so I should be able to extend my stay to take this
in.  The "no phone or internet sales" thing could be tough, though.

Allen Rendel
Chicago, IL

"Hello,

Thanks for your interest. I can indeed confirm the performance. Tickets will
be released on sale August 8th and will be available in person at Anthology
Film Archives and Other Music. There will be no phone or internet sales.
Price: TBA.
Best,
Travis Miles"