[Jandek] Gateshead Gig Available

Ratan X ratanx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:46:20 PDT 2005

On Jul 21, 2005, at 2:39 PM, Matthew Malone wrote:

>  is anyone else waiting for the dvd/live stuff
> for a second order?

Yeah, because right now I have 24 of his albums, and I don't want to
double order any I already have. But when the man releases two more,
I'm going to place another order. Whether those are live albums or not.

> i think i might just skip over the spoken words
> when i orrder the other albums i dont have.

I'd recommend at least getting one of the spoken word albums. I know
I'll get the other two (I have This Narrow Road). But I can't say
I've listened One Last Chance (the 30 minute track) more than once. ;)

Ratan