[Jandek] The UK gigs....unavailable

Garry Brogden garry at brogd-n.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jul 16 07:58:25 PDT 2005

Hi folks.

Seems to me that after the Instal gigs last year, it was a matter of hours - well, OK - days and the recordings were -uh- 'available' in the usual file sharing places.

Now, it's a month plus since the UK gigs in Gateshead and Edinburgh, and nothing seems to have turned up as yet. I was at the Gateshead gig and believe me, there must have been three or four people that I could see (and I was in the second row) who were surreptitiously recording it. I'd love to hear it again.

PS: I bought 'Glasgow Sunday' to replace my bootleg files, and I expect that the two recent dates might also get an official release, so it's only a temporary fix!