[Jandek] Put My Dream on This Planet

alextl at fsmail.net alextl at fsmail.net
Sat Jan 15 06:56:52 PST 2005

could someone possibly draw out Jandek on the cover of Put My Dream on This Planet as in Seth's description. However long i look at it, i cant work it out.
"It’s very dark and murky, but: I see a figure, presumably Jandek, in white shirtsleeves, seated, with his forearms crossed, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees. He appears to be wearing a black hat with a brim, and those are probably stairs in the background"
you could edit it on paint and just draw were he is using white pencil or the rubber.

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/