[Jandek] maybe it's just me, but...

Jimmy McMillan jingfongjimmy at comcast.net
Sat Jan 1 12:27:43 PST 2005

people really have no need to freak out about the butts for jandek idea.
he is a respectable musician, granted, very much so, but you shouldn't
condemn somebody for coming up with a bad idea, my god. i'm sure jandek
doesn't think all of his fans want to send nude photographs, and i don't
think he believes he attracts oddballs like that, so everybody should
really calm down and not get so up in arms about this. it's a dumb idea,
in my opinion, but i'm not going to verbally beat the hell out of him
for the idea. if fans' trying to get in contact with him hasn't affected
his output before, why do you think this would affect it now?

jim