[Jandek] Jandek on Corwood

The Enchanter Tim doesabearwoof at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 30 04:29:46 PST 2005

I quite enjoyed the documentary, but, mind you, I was kind of a newbie in
that regard (I'd heard the song on Key of Z, and had certainly heard OF the
man...but, during my trip to NYC, when I got the DVD (having tried without
success to find or order it in Canada at any store in my town that carried
DVDs) and a bunch of CDs (at a store that the Man himself was
camera-phone-snapped in, no less, later), I finally became a carrier...).  I
thought it quite stylish and respectful.

"...men may become hairy as bears, if such is their fancy, without fear of
excommunication or deprivation of their political rights." Charles Mackay