[Jandek] show order

chthonic chthonic at chthonicstreams.com
Tue Aug 23 08:36:27 PDT 2005

>And yeah, that's a good point, that maybe Jandek will play first at
>these shows -- he's played first at his three shows so far (well, in
>Gateshead he was the first to play in the main hall).

that would be incredibly wonderful in the case of the new york show, because i also have a
ticket to see jim o'rourke and merzbow the same night, hoping the godzilla of noise will go
on later.  merzbow on these shores is almost as rare an occurrence as jandek (well not quite)
and i've always wanted to see him so to me that would be a dream come true.

d.