[Jandek] Has Jandek lost it since 'The Beginning'

Yuval Legendtofski legendtofski at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 05:38:10 PDT 2005

I just get the feeling he has a bit, and hence the reason for his 'outing'.

All the album made since then, especially since he started using that
steel string acoustic sound a bit 'samey'. And his moaning sounbds
more bitter than ever.

I reckon he needs another 'Nancy' or 'John' to come into his life!

But then, maybe the guys who are doing the live shows with him might
just help him out @ Corwood Central, so I might be jumping the gun too
soon.

Anyway, I eagerly await reports of the US shows, since he's not gonna
come to Australia in a hurry (then again he may 'appear' for the 'What
is music' festival!)

Cheers