[Jandek] Tickets

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Thu Aug 11 09:30:28 PDT 2005

P.S. The whole tickets thing seems to me like water under the bridge at
this point... I don't think there's much point in complaining to
Anthology or whoever about it.  It's not easy to make a unique event
like this come off smoothly.  And there's really no way to make sure
that a limited quantity of tickets end up in the hands of the most
"deserving" people (e.g. longtime fans).  I'm not saying it isn't
natural to be upset, but...

btw, this all reminds me of this line about Current 93's first U.S. show,
from <http://www.brainwashed.com/c93/shows/103196.html>:

  This event was reportedly described by Ticketmaster (who handled
  ticket sales) as the fastest-selling concerts ever by a group they had
  never heard of.

--
Seth Tisue - seth at tisue.net - http://tisue.net