[Jandek] New Jandek album on Irwin's show...

aerick duckhugger agentduckhugger at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 5 23:08:23 PDT 2005

I'm not sure how many folks here listen to Irwin Chusid's show on WFMU
regularly... I like to tune it in from time to time myself... usually
peeking back at the archives. This latest show has a track of Raining Down
Diamonds as well as Irwin talking about recieving the cd, Jandek, his fans,
etc...

Here's a direct link to the stream where he starts talking about Jandek...
just put this into your real player and It'll go to it there...

http://www.wfmu.org/listen.ram?show=15832&archive=21578&starttime=1:18:08

Cheers,
Aerick Duckhugger
http://www.duckhugger.com