[Jandek] CCA Glesga,

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 02:17:25 PDT 2005

Hi everyone
Just to let youse all know that I went to try to get tix from the CCA last night, and was told that the tickets arent available yet - even from the Box Office.  I was told that the venue had not confirmed the gig yet, but i spoke to the promoter recently and it seemed to me like its all tied up bar the tix...  I dunno if the box office just wanted me to fuck off.  I think that was probably the case.

Flyers were out last week apparently - A few of my friends phoned to let me know on Saturday night that theyd seen stuff about Jandek playing Glasgow.  The gig should be great - if anyones after tickets, I would give it until Thursday/Friday.  They dont charge booking fees for tickets and they accept credit cards

Ross

"Seated by the ranch I?m owning, staring at the cellophane.  Somebody came in for a question, I poured a glass out in the rain.  The reason I have been accepted, is that I failed to come on strong;  found a chair beside a window, found a place where I belong.  Inside myself there is no question, just the jangle of our brain. Three times four is twenty-seven, only fragments still remain." - jandek, 'first you think your fortune's lovely' ("Ready for the House" LP 1978)

the rocks crumble, unto dust they die.  once hard stuff of mountains, now soft powder amongst the sand.

http://mail.yahoo.com