[Jandek] Jandek Fans

dixie ! scullylily at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 14:22:10 PDT 2004

i have only met a few people in milwaukee that have at least heard of
jandek.  i have two friends out of state that listen to him.  mostly, i just
introduce jandek to others (in a squealing excited fashion).  i went to a
screening of JOC in chicago and the first thing i could do was laugh,
thinking in my head "oh man, ALL these people like jandek!"  it was heaven.

but i suppose what makes the list so special is that it can be rare to find
jandek fans where you are.  most of the time we're so spread out anyways...

dixie