[Jandek] I have had to stop downloads...

Martin Abend ich at martinabend.de
Thu Oct 21 05:20:52 PDT 2004

Hi Joshua,

10 Bucks are on the way through paypal. I'm sorry that you have problems
because of you generosity.

Best,

Martin
Berlin, Germany

>Everyone,

>i regret to say that since last evening, the site that was hosting jandek-live
>mp3's hit a 12GB download high.  since the max i am allowed is 10 GB and i am
charged 10 cents per MB after that, i had to stop it.  i hope most of you
got a copy.  as soon as i get a chance (and pay my bill) i will put it back
up.

>If anyone would like to donate to the "pay for the Jandek download" fund (i
will owe about $208 (USD)) you can send your donation through paypal to