[Jandek] The Day Everyone's Brain Exploded

Clay Miller ccmiller at usd.edu
Mon Oct 18 12:00:35 PDT 2004

Even though this is an unusual move for such a musicians (totally open
aesthetically to the audience, unlike say the residents who perform in
costume), we will now never have to ask what if?   There is also no
guarantee that this will ever happen again.  I would suggest everyone lay
low and not bother him about this, or he may regret the decision he made.
>From there he can choose whether to play more shows, or leave it at one, or
what have you.  Really, if anyone wants a chance to see him, tread
delicately.

Would he like to come to small town south dakota?  hehehe.

clay