[Jandek] re: DVD Orders/Jandek for dummies/slsk

Amber M begmebitch at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 03:25:48 PDT 2004

The coupon I got at the screening says the DVD is available Nov. 23 with
presales starting Oct. 15.

I would be very tempted to put One Last Chance on a Jandek mix, but I guess
it depends on who it's for.  I love that one though.

I should do a version of Jandek for dummies and put it on slsk.  Don't know
if this has come up before, but who's on slsk and wants to share their
username?  I'm AmberM if you want to browse my files.

Amber

to offer.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.