[Jandek] Jandek's Greatest Hits

Chris Nelson embassy_row at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 05:18:45 PDT 2004

I made a mix like this for a friend a while back.  It's called 'Jandek for
Dummies.'

01 - They Told Me About You
02 - Your Condition
03 - European Jewel (Version #1)
04 - Nancy Sings
05 - John Plays Drums
06 - I Ain't Got None
07 - You
08 - You Painted Your Teeth
09 - Painted My Teeth
10 - I Passed by the Building
11 - Only Lover
12 - Niagra Blues
13 - Om
14 - Alehouse Blues
15 - Hey Mister Can You Tell Me
16 - The Clothes
17 - In the Cave
18 - I Want to Look In
19 - The Place

To get it down to a CDr-able 80 minutes, I had to edit some of the silence
out from the beginnings and ends of tracks.  And even though the friend it
was for ended up not liking Janky very much, it's nice to have for my own
listening purposes.

-- Chris