[Jandek] You wouldn't believe, she don't like Janky

John Eastridge johneastridge at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 18:14:09 PST 2004

you should tell her that you are jandek. TWO girls on separate occasions
have asked me if they were listening to a recording of music i had made when
i was playing jandek. i guess my voice is not to far from young jandek's.
the second time i said yes and kept the charade up for an entire evening.
pretending to be jandek is the most flattering thing i have ever done for
myself. i highly suggest it!