[Jandek] damn you guys are harsh

konajinx at comcast.net konajinx at comcast.net
Thu Nov 25 10:10:04 PST 2004

Interesting, as I repeatedly tell this to anyone who wants to play bands such as The White Stripes, U2, Linkin Park, and Matchbox 20.  They always comply as well because then I pull out the Jandek and/or Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music and it gets the point across.  Oh, when will these sad, sad people ever learn.

Matchbox 20.  Christ.

J.