[Jandek] Swamp Full of Jandek MP3s

Phil phil at masstransfer.net
Sat Nov 13 15:28:39 PST 2004

At 8:17 AM -0800 11/10/04, aerick duckhugger wrote:

>Just curious if anyone here caught my "Swamp Full of Jandek" mixing special
>that I did this last Saturday? If you didn't get to hear it It's been up at
>my site for a few days in the form of two downloadable MP3s.

I'm listening to it now (I'm about 2/3 of the way into the first MP3).
It's obviously a lot to take in all at once, but there are certainly some
nice moments...it's interesting how much the "spoken-word" Jandek ties
things together when he appears, and the spot where "Naked in the
Afternoon" suddenly emerges from the murk is great.

-- Phil