[Jandek] Glad to Get Away

Heikki Lahnaoja heikkilahnaoja at luukku.com
Thu Nov 11 07:08:46 PST 2004

I jumped from "the Middle Period" straight to Glad to Get Away and I was surprised to find out that the singer sounds so different there, very good in the traditional sense of the word actually, a bit like Thurston Moore I think. Maybe the evolution in the style can be heard in the records between but this surely sounds like another guy to me.

Btw, I like Glad to Get Away much, could you tell me which albums remind of that, the ones before it?

Heikki.

 MTV3 Laajakaista - Hauskemman elämän puolesta.
 http://www.mtv3.fi/liittyma/hankinta/laajakaista/