[Jandek] Jandek On Corwood DVD on sale in NYC

Christopher Severson christopherseverson at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 05:54:55 PST 2004

...and Aquarius.  here's what i sent to the film makers earlier this
morning (monday).  maybe they'll explain themselves....they were pretty
vocal to support, now's maybe the time to back it all up....
-----
I assume pre-orders have all been sent since places like FE have been
listing as in stock now for two weeks for 2-3 less?  So much for free
shipping.  Sorry to sound pissed, but serving retailers first is not really
a great way to thank folks for supporting your efforts.  I'm sure you have
full time jobs and production costs to cover, but still, pre-orders should
pre-empt your other shipments.

ps- I held this in my draft box thinking this was too harsh of a comment,
but it's really not.  I just now see another comment posted to the jandek
list and I suspect that others feel the same.....

Christopher Severson
Aspen, CO