[Jandek] re:The Real Reason for the Catalog Number Choice

benny at waferbaby.com benny at waferbaby.com
Tue May 18 03:04:15 PDT 2004

Have you seen the movie?  It was probably some random-as-fuck number, like
the number of pennies he had in a jar or his license plate number or maybe
that's what time it was when he looked at the clock.

I seriously doubt we'll ever know.

But like I've said in the past, half the fun of listening to Jandek is
trying to figure out the fucking mystery behind it all, so.

Ben.