[Jandek] A Second Volume Of Jandek Covers

Summersteps at aol.com Summersteps at aol.com
Wed May 12 07:26:21 PDT 2004

        Dear Jandek List,
            Hi, Eric of Summersteps Records here.  I just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I have begun to compile a second volume of Jandek covers for release on CD.  The CD will be a mix of late arrivals/songs that did not make volume I and new submissions.  Anyone interested in submitting a cover/tribute song is welcome to do so.  Any questions, feel free to drop a line.

                                                 Take Care,
                                                   Eric

Summersteps Records
PO Box 447