[Jandek] JANDEK ON CORWOOD @ SXSW

Jandek Documentary jandocumentary at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 23:13:30 PST 2004

Dear Jandek Fans,

Here is some spam we sent out to the SXSW press....I sincerely want to invite anyone from the Jandek list who can spare the time to attend to our screening.   "The List" holds a special place in my Jandek experience (and subsequently, my (sorry for the goofiness) heart), as you collectively have influenced my thinking about Jandek tremendously.  I truly don't know what the proper way to thank an email list is.  I have read eveything you have had to say (up until a certain point in production, when we had to stop reading and start making).  So, thank you "list", for making my job as a documentarian that much easier.  I'd really like to thank each one of you individually...(and in a shameless, shameless transition)....hopefully you can make it to our screening.  So, here's the spam---LONG LIVE THE JANDEK EMAIL LIST, SETH TISUE, & STERLING SMITH!!!!!!

Best to you all,
Chad Freidrichs
Director, Jandek on Corwood

Hello,

I would like to inform you of my feature-length documentary, JANDEK ON CORWOOD, which will be
playing at the SXSW film festival. (Wednesday, March 17th, 9:30PM @ the Convention Center)

"Jandek" is the moniker of a reclusive Houston-based musician who has put out over 30
albums over the past 25 years while remaining entirely anonymous.  A small, but
dedicated, fan base has slowly formed over the course of his career.  Jandek on Corwood
explores the mystery that has evolved around the one of the most interesting musicians
around.

I sincerely hope you will be able to attend.  You can find out more about our film,
including a press kit and trailer, at www.jandekoncorwood.com  If you have any questions,
please feel free to contact me at 573-447-3464.

Thanks, and enjoy the festival!
Chad Freidrichs
Director, Jandek on Corwood

to view more info(including a trailer): www.jandekoncorwood.com