[Jandek] First Jandek Albums

Daniel Marks alfredggnome at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 13:21:35 PDT 2004

Depends on what you'd like. Albums with a good
sampling of all his styles include Follow Your
Footsteps and On the Way. Of course, the essentials
will always be Ready for the House, You Walk Alone,
and Blue Corpse. The latter two are the only ones I
tewd to come back to.

D.M.
--- Chuck Williamson <dynamite_ovaries at yahoo.com>