[Jandek] Introduction...

RocketMorton69 at aol.com RocketMorton69 at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 09:18:00 PDT 2004

Since 2000-2001. I had just broken up with my girlfriend and moved back to
Pittsburgh from Philadelphia. I don't recall where I heard about him at first
but I did a little research on the net and listened to a few songs. Shortly
after I bought "blue corpse" and listened to it about 100 times the first week. It
made me both sad and comforted. Im still far from having everything but I
kind of like it that way. I know there is a new cd to buy anytime I want one. I
try to really get into each one as I buy it and let it tell me when it's time
for a new one. At the rate ive been going I should have everything in about 10
years!