[Jandek] Jandek and Blogging

John Eastridge johneastridge at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 25 22:06:06 PST 2003

i love 'blemish' by david sylvian. however, i don't really hear any jandek
in it. sylvian is far too emotionally detached sounding to be compared to
jandek and derek bailey is far too precise and technically proficient
(though it may not sound that way.)

it is my opinion that nothing sounds anything like jandek besides direct
immitations and those even fall far short. this is perhaps why i love Him so
much.

john