[Jandek] is jandek singing?

Fabio R. michette- at libero.it
Mon Dec 22 02:31:25 PST 2003

Hi
last month I gave to Seth my response about it...I also supposed the two records Blue corpse, Follow your footsteps are very close.

on FYF the singer on Jaws Of Murmur and Dearly need some words is the strummer guitarist, not Jandek.
And he is the same singer on I passed by the building, CF, Variant, One Minute, on Blue Corpse. The others are all sung by Jandek.

when the guitarist smiles on Long Way and on Your other man the difference between the two voices voice is recognizable.