[Jandek] Re: jandek in tassie

Greg asleepandfalling at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:15:48 PDT 2010

That definitely is devastating.. I'm really sorry about that. The good news
is is that every show is recorded professionally (audio and video) and is
intended for release. Corwood's understandably behind in putting them out,
but the official word is that most everything will eventually see the light
of day.