[Jandek] Re: jandek in tassie

mike fey srimad.bhagavatam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 21:12:03 PDT 2010

In about 5 or 6 hours from now (Los Angeles time) the Jandek show in Hobart,
Tasmania should be starting. I thought this would have been my first
birthday spent as a new resident of Tasmania but it was not to be...

What an amazing thing it would have been for me to have seen Jandek - after
following him since 1982 - on my birthday, in Tasmania. That would have been
a dream come true for me on so many different levels.

I am devastated  :-(

I really hope this show comes out on cd and dvd.