[Jandek] Re: a question about a previous email

Ross Morris rossmorris1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 3 02:55:56 PDT 2010

Because of the way I write music, i suppose I'm quite bad for assuming that everyone writes about their own lives and those of the people around them.  But I guess it's all just speculation really!  Either way you interpret it, Jandek's music has a purpose.  For those looking for beauty, intelligent experimental music and poetry for its own sake, it's there.  For those looking for songs about a shared experience and who find some solace in that, it's there.

I love Jandek's music for both of these reasons and many, many more.  Let's just enjoy it the way each of us want to!!!

All the very best

Ross

PS: Alex - Great email address by the way!