[Jandek] chords

cassettophone cassettophone cassettophone at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 20 06:05:19 PDT 2007

"I've been trying in vain to figure out the chords to the main riff in "European Jewel". Does anyone on the list have a somewhat accurate transcription?"

I once had the idea to come up with a tablature/chords chart page for musicians who want to play Jandek. I was flamed and ridiculed by this list and never brought this sacrilegeous idea ever again.

Anyway, it can be played quite easily. Email me offlist, I'll check it out on my guitar tonight, and will post you the little chord sequence.

Regards,
the cassettophone dude

      Le tout nouveau Yahoo! Courriel. Consultez vos fils RSS depuis votre boîte de réception.  http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40705/*http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=cf