[Jandek] chords

Spencer Graham soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 08:06:58 PDT 2007

Paul Condon tried to do that before, and figured out the tunings for the first few albums, quite impressive...I know quite a few Jandek songs on guitar, I can show them to anyone who cares.

cassettophone cassettophone <cassettophone at yahoo.ca> wrote:
            "I've been trying in vain to figure out the chords to the main riff in "European Jewel". Does anyone on the list have a somewhat accurate transcription?"

  I once had the idea to come up with a tablature/chords chart page for musicians who want to play Jandek. I was flamed and ridiculed by this list and never brought this sacrilegeous idea ever again.

  Anyway, it can be played quite easily. Email me offlist, I'll check it out on my guitar tonight, and will post you the little chord sequence.

  Regards,
  the cassettophone dude