[Jandek] How the music makes me feel

Alimarea Vasquez beachdame125 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:05:56 PST 2006

Maybe I am the only woman on the planet whose sex drive goes through the
roof when I hear the music, but to keep this clean since I got Austin Sunday
especially, me and my partner have played it in the bedroom and it is
surprisingly arousing.  I have always used it to clean the house or hang out
and really listen, so I was shocked to find that not only was I turned on,
he was too.  VERY STRANGE THINGS ARE AFOOT AT THE CIRCLE K