[Jandek] Bookstuff, more Austin praise

Jay Martin j.martin.3rd at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 7 08:51:43 PST 2006

it's VERY easy to order right from single cell press.
they are very attentive to orders - with great communication.

www.singlecellpress.co.uk

there is a link to "add to basket" that walks you right through Paypal.
it's GBP 6.00 (and includes shipping!) which equates to USD $11.46 right now.

once they mailed the books, it took less than 1 week to get it from the UK - Portland, OR.

there's a GREAT currency converter out there at: www.xe.com
it's an awesome, actually. very easy to use and can convert pretty much anything.

now go get the book - it's great!

and can't wait to get Austin, too.......

jm
pdx, or