[Jandek] That cover

Ratan X ratanx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 10:05:51 PDT 2006

On Apr 27, 2006, at 8:43 AM, cassettophone cassettophone wrote:

> http://tisue.net/jandek/images/covers/0784.jpg
>
> When I heard that the new Jandek album was "Jandek with an axe" I
> first thought "oh my god, here it goes, he's gonna look like a
> complete psycho!". But when I actually saw the cover, I thought
> "hmm, he looks pretty normal, and relaxed. And he really looks like
> he's just doing some wood work, and not killing someone or
> something mean like that". Anyone else has that feeling?

That's pretty much my thoughts as well.  Looks to me like he's taking
a well deserved break after chopping firewood for the upcoming winter.

I have to wonder where the pic was taken. The snow suggests the
Coorwood Rep probably wasn't born in Houston. Or maybe he was
visiting family?

--

Cheers,
Ratan

"If I'm a child that means you're a pedophile, and I'll be damned if
i'm going stand here and take this from a pervert." -- Peter Griffin