[Jandek] Top 10 Jandek albums voted by you the fans!

Yuval Legendtofski legendtofski at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 14:51:13 PST 2005

Jandekians,

I want to compile a Top10 list of what members of this list's favourite
albums are just to get a consensus on what might be the 'best' album. I'm
not sure if this has been done before, but I thought I'd give it a shot. The
guy has such a huge catalogue that there's got to be at least 10 albums you
really like. Anyway feel free to email me your favourites and I'll compile
the list in about 2-3 weeks time based on responses.

Cheers

YL