[Jandek] MP3 archive of "Swamp" is up on website!!

aerick duckhugger agentduckhugger at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 02:25:25 PST 2005

There.. done n' archived... the playlist and the mp3s of this 2nd Annual
"Swamp Full of Jandek" show can now be found gracing the site:
http://www.duckhugger.com/ssls.html

I think it went pretty well.. much more interesting mix came out of it than
last time... the four albums that I compacted into multi-tracked "mega-mix"
monstrosities also helped add a new frantic dimension to each set...  but
then again... I look forward to hearing your own opinions... and if you
gleaned anything extra from Jandek's music via listening to it this way?

- Aerick Duckhugger
http://www.duckhugger.com