[Jandek] Time for a new interview

billie matson ardramina at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:50:29 PDT 2005

With such changes occuring in Jandeks stance on being in the public eye
perhaps there is a worthy candidate somewhere who could entice the
wonderfully eloquent (after hearing the interview who can possibly deny
Corwoods spokesman is certainly that..) Jandek to say a bit more about his
process, perhaps his decision to perform, but more about what has further
influenced him in the many years since his last interview.  I was so blown
away by how visual and poetic his thoughts were it made me glad someone like
him is putting his messages into the world.

My small plea to Sterling Smith, please, more of this wizard behind the
curtain.  I don't think anyone has been disappointed!!!