[Jandek] Glasgow Sunday

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Mon Apr 25 18:49:58 PDT 2005

Glasgow Sunday came in the mail today, so I guess it's available here in
the colonies now.

The sound quality is definitely better than the audience recording MP3's
floating around the net -- not a huge difference, but it's noticeable.
The vocals are a bit clearer, and thankfully the bass isn't overly boomy
like it was on the MP3's.  The CD was seemingly recorded from the
audience area as well (perhaps by the Corwood-authorized video camera);
you can still hear chatter from time to time during the music.  Same
track order.  Unlike the MP3's, the applause after each song is
included.

On the back it says "RECORDED LIVE: THE ARCHES  GLASGOW  SCOTLAND
OCTOBER 17, 2004"; no musician credits.

--
Seth Tisue - seth at tisue.net - http://tisue.net
"We have some ontological problems and now I think