[Jandek] Re: Bright Eyes

John Eastridge johneastridge at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:02:44 PST 2004

i was once listening to the first bright eyes album (collection of songs
95-97) and my roommate asked me "is this your man in texas?" refering of
course to jandek! i had played him some jandek before and i found it
interesting that he made that link.

bright eyes are easy to hate but they have really good songs and jewish art
students who listen to a lot of MF Doom think their early work sounds like
jandek!