[Jandek] NEWS: Alberta shows canceled

SAMUEL.MATHESON at acdi-cida.gc.ca SAMUEL.MATHESON at acdi-cida.gc.ca
Thu Oct 20 09:54:38 PDT 2011

Yep.  I'm aware of several artists who performed shows while in the
country as vacationers.  It's a risky move as getting caught could see you
banned from the country for several years, but sometimes it's the only one
for small artists who can't deal with the bureaucracy, long timelines, and
costs involved.

----- Message from <Michael.Goldman at CH2M.com> on Thu, 20 Oct 2011 00:58:47
+0000 -----